You can download bear PNG with transparent background you can download for free, just click on it and save.
This image has format transparent PNG with resolution 462×336.
You can download this image in best resolution from this page and use it for design and web design.
The harbor (or harbour) seal (Phoca vitulina), also known as the common seal, is a true seal found along temperate and Arctic marine coastlines of the Northern Hemisphere. The most widely distributed species of pinniped (walruses, eared seals, and true seals), they are found in coastal waters of the northern Atlantic and Pacific oceans, the Baltic and North Seas.
Harbor seals are brown, silvery white, tan, or gray, with distinctive V-shaped nostrils. An adult can attain a length of 1.85 meters (6.1 ft) and a mass of 132 kilograms (290 lb). Blubber under the seal’s skin helps to maintain body temperature. Females outlive males (30–35 years versus 20–25 years). Harbor seals stick to familiar resting spots or haulout sites, generally rocky areas (although ice, sand and mud may also be used) where they are protected from adverse weather conditions and predation, near a foraging area. Males may fight over mates underwater and on land. Females bear a single pup after a nine-month gestation, which they care for alone. Pups can weigh up to 16 kg (35 lb) and are able to swim and dive within hours of birth. They develop quickly on their mothers’ fat-rich milk and are weaned after four to six weeks.
Advantages of Harbor seal PNG Format
- Higher bit depths (more colors) PNG allows for 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit images, smashing the 8-bit barrier
- A permanent, royalty-free license PNG is being developed by the W3C, and will always be a free and open standard
- Multiple layers of transparency Harbor seal PNG images allow for full alpha channel transparency, which makes moving images from one background to another easy.
- Uses a lossless image compression technique, hence no information is lost and the image is retrieved keeping the same quality.
- Supports all the true colors, unlike the contemporary GIF format which only supports 256 colors.
- Alpha channel support in PNG images allows transparency of the file format which is not possible with other file formats.